Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you browse a website. Cookies allow us to store information about your visit in order to help us to improve your browsing experience. We do not store personal information in the cookies we create.
Our cookies not only ensure that our website works as you would expect it to, but also improve its speed and security. They also help us to improve the functionality and make our marketing more efficient.
Managing your CookiesYou can adjust your browser settings to control the cookies that are placed on your computer or mobile device.
To check or update your settings, you will need to know which browser you are using and its version. To determine the browser version you are using simply open the browser then:
- On Microsofts Internet Explorer – click on Tools, then About Internet Explorer
- On Google Chrome – click Customise & Control, then About Google Chrome
- On Apple’s Safari – click on Safari, then About Safari
- On Mozilla Firefox – click on Firefox, then Help, then About Firefox.
- This will give you information you need.
If you would like to learn more about Cookies and how to manage them, visit www.aboutcookies.org